Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Freehold Express prefers that you stay with your existing lender.
- Most clients already have fixed interest terms on their mortgage when we first meet, this does not inhibit the implementation of a Freehold Express Plan.
- The banking structure ensures that client’s money is working much harder for the client instead of the lender.
- Where practical, Freehold Express will endeavour to reduce your weekly, fortnightly or monthly debt repayments.
- There is no point implementing a Freehold Express Plan unless the savings are worthwhile, it costs nothing to find out.
- The Freehold Express Plan runs for the life of the mortgage, whether the client remains in the same residence, or sells and buys another home.
Download a Brochure
Click here to arrange a free consultation.
Click here to download a brochure.